What information will we ask for?
As with all websites involving transactions, we collect personal information from you when you enrol online at Active Learning.
We use this information to make your enrolment as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, to inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you newsletters and other relevant information.
The information we collect is:
- Your name – so we know what to call you
- Email address – so we can email you order confirmations, feedback notifications etc
- Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order and do not keep them on file
- Mobile number – so we can call you if we require immediate contact where email is not appropriate
- Residential address – this is placed on your invoices
- Child details (Name, year level, possible medical conditions/learning difficulties) – tutors have access to this information in order to deliver the best service possible
In some cases it may be necessary to discuss certain information with the school in which your child is enrolled. In this case, no information will be shared other than information which the school already has access to as a result of your child being a part of their community (Name, Allergies/Learning difficulties etc.) Otherwise - We will not sell or share your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party but we should point out that we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked and been directed to the Active Learning website.
Information about payment
We process payments either through PayPal and SecurePay.
If you choose to pay through PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal website to complete payment. If you choose to pay direct with a credit card we process this through SecurePay who keep your card data secure with a 128-bit digital server certificate provided by VeriSign™ so you can enrol with confidence.
If you have any other questions about privacy or payments please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on either 0449 663 661 or 0408 411 111.